Important Fireworks Rules For A Safe 4th of July
- Fireworks cannot be discharged while under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. (ZERO TOLERENCE)
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from discharging fireworks with the exception of low impact fireworks (example: sparklers) under the supervision of a parent or guardian. (ZERO TOLERENCE)
- Fireworks cannot be discharged on any street in Warren. Traffic cannot be impeded at any time. (ZERO TOLERENCE)
- Discharge of fireworks prohibited in any public park, school property, city streets and sidewalks and easements, including the ITC corridor.
- Discharge of fireworks cannot disrupt the public peace and cannot cause debris on private and public property.
- Discharging fireworks prohibited within 30 ft. of any house, structure, building, vehicle or landscaping.
- After 11 p.m., Warren police will enforce violation of disturbing the peace.