Warren families will get an upfront-and-close look at the city’s police and fire departments at a Police-Fire Open House on Sunday, July 21 from noon – 4 p.m. next to Warren City Hall.
This fun family event gives everyone a chance to meet Warren police and firefighters, and check out all kinds of police cars, motorcycles, fire trucks, and other emergency vehicles. There will be free food, free gun safety locks, child safety ID kits and bike helmets for kids. The fire department will have demonstrations, and let the kids dress like a firefighter! A bounce house, dunk tank, and other kid-friendly events will be happening at the open house.
Warren Mayor Jim Fouts said the special day will be entertaining, informational and an opportunity to see our public safety team in action.”
Displays and Exhibits at the Warren Police-Fire Open House
- Warren Crime Commission
- Warren Police Chaplains
- Warren Police Explorers
- Appearances by the FBI, DEA, MSP
- Bomb Squad, and MCSD Mounted Div.
- Vehicle Extrication Demonstrations
- Evidence Technician Demonstrations
- HAZ-MAT & Tech Rescue Unit Display
- SWAT Team, Tank & Motorcycle Display
- K-9 Unit Demonstration
- Emergency Vehicle Displays
- Junior Firefighter Challenge
- Dress Like A Firefighter
- Smoke House
- Building Tours
- Antique Fire Truck
- Fire Obstacle Course
- Dunk tank and Bounce House