City Partners with McLaren Health System and Walgreens to Deliver Vaccinations March 10-12 By Appointment Only
Warren City Hall will serve as a vaccination clinic March 10-12 which will deliver vaccinations to residents. This vaccination clinic will be conducted in partnership with McLaren Health System and Walgreens Pharmacy and supported by paramedics from the Warren Fire Department and security provided by the Warren Police Department and the Citizens Emergency Response Team.
Mayor James Fouts speaks with Warren residents every day who are having difficulty accessing COVID-19 vaccinations. Throughout the pandemic, Warren City Hall has served as a hub of help for our residents. Our partnership with Forgotten Harvest Food Bank has delivered countless food packages every Monday to residents in need, and through our partnership with Wayne State Health we have administered thousands of COVID-19 tests free of charge every Thursday and Saturday. All of these services delivered right in front of City Hall.
Warren Mayor Jim Fouts is pleased to announce we created another partnership with McLaren Health System and Walgreens Pharmacy to provide vaccinations right here at Warren City Hall on Wednesday, March 10th through Friday, March 12th from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm each day. The vaccine clinic will be held in the beautiful first floor atrium with support provided by the paramedics from the Warren Fire Department and security by the Warren Police Department and the Citizens Emergency Response Team. We are working to make this an ongoing project with the goal of helping to make certain that everyone in our community gets vaccinated soon so we can start returning to normal.
Warren COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Details:
Date: Wednesday, March 10 – Friday, March 12
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm each day
Location: Warren City Hall, First Floor Atrium, 1 City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Partnership: City of Warren, McLaren Health System, Walgreens Pharmacy
Vaccine: Pfizer 2 dose vaccine (both can be scheduled at the same time)
Sign up: Beginning now
Visit www.cityofwarren.org and click on vaccine information or https://www.cityofwarren.org/covid-19-resources-information/covid-vaccine-information/
Eligibility: Michigan Attestation
- 65 Years or Older
- Frontline essential workers who work in a role that has frequent and intense exposure, and, due to the nature of the work, are not able to maintain a social distance
- Pre-kindergarten through high school teachers, support staff and child care workers who usually have direct contact with children
- First responders not covered in Phase 1A o Firefighterso Policeo Conservation officerso Inspectorso Corrections workers (e.g., staff in prisons, jails, juvenile justice facilities)
- Workers in homeless shelters, congregate child care institutions
- Adult and child protective services
- Other frontline essential workers in sectors essential to the functioning of society and at substantially higher risk of exposure to COVID-19 because work related activities must be performed on-site and involve being in close proximity (within 6 feet) to the public or to coworkers